The do-it-all hybrid sun shirt! Perfect for America’s triple crown of backpacking and stylish enough to go wherever the adventure takes you.
Expect items to ship in about 2 weeks!
- Button-down for ventilation
- Hood with vent/hair hole and cinch cord with cord locks
- Zipper pockets
- Collar for hood-down neck protection and style
- Antimicrobial, smell-resistant fabric
- Machine washable
- Fabric-Sleeves and Hood 86% Polyester 14% Spandex
- Fabric- Torso 85% Polyester 15% Spandex
- Sun Resistant Fabric
- Men's size medium weighs 7.5oz
Jolly is 6’4 and 225 wearing a men's large.
Macy is 5’2 and 120lbs wearing a women's small.
Ema is 5’5 and 140lbs wearing a women's small.
Free Two Day Shipping to Trail for Thru Hikers! Please email email@example.com to let us know where you are on trail.
About the design:
Our first solid arrives in a new air mesh fabric! The color sage is all around us from lichen to sage brush reminding us that we are resilient and can thrive where others may not. The new fabric is UL dropping the wight of a mens XL by almost 2 ounces! While it is strong and has been beaten up by our testers with no complaints, treat it as an ultralight garment. It is named evergreen because we plan to keep this colorway in stock year around for years to come as a neutral stable option.